Welcome to Heritage on-line's online Help!
From this page you can navigate to various help content:
- Select any of the categories to the left
- View Heritage on-line Demonstration Videos
- View Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- View further Heritage on-line Help
Heritage Online Troubleshooting
I cannot log in; there is no virtual keyboardCause
- Software is blocking the loading of the keyboard.
- Check if you have any security suites (like McAfee, Norton Internet Security, etc) that may be blocking the loading of the keyboard. If so, see if you can adjust the settings, or disable them to determine if they are the cause (we do not recommend to permanently disable security software).
- Try a different web browser to see if that is the cause of the issue.
- If these solutions do not provide resolution, please phone our contact centre on 13 14 22.
I cannot switch to a different member numberCause
- Member A switched to Member B, closed the browser window and then logged back into Member A and tried to switch to Member B and got an error.
- Member B is logged in; Member A switches to Member B; Member B logs out; Member A tried an action and got an error.
- You should manually log in to each membership (no switching), and then log out. This will reset the sessions, and switching will be possible once more.
- Wait 15 minutes before reattempting login will also resolve the problem.
My browser is reporting Heritage online's security certificate is not validThe symptoms will be different for each browser but generally an error will be shown reporting a fault with the website's security certificate. Three types of faults might be present:
- The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.
- The security certificate presented by this website was not issued by a trusted certificate authority.
- The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website’s address.
- The date/time on the member’s computer is wrong.
- Correct the date/time on your computer, close your internet browser and try to access Heritage online again. This can be achieved by double clicking on the computer clock (usually in the bottom right corner of the computer screen, in the taskbar), and ensuring that the month, year, and day components of the date are all correct.
Internet Explorer 11 is remembering my Heritage online login credentialsCause
- You may be using Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) and have selected to ‘remember the login details’ for this page.
- If using IE11, then access the Tools menu > Internet Options > Content Tab > Click Settings in the AutoComplete section > Click Delete AutoComplete History >
Ensure Form data and Passwords are selected and click Delete.
You may also want to make sure User names and passwords on forms and Ask me before savings passwords is ticked on the AutoComplete Settings window.
Then OK and OK to complete. Make sure you do not click Yes to the question about storing your password when you next login.
If you are still having trouble finding an answer to your problem or if you need further assistance, please contact us by filling in our on-line help/feedback form, or by calling our Contact Centre on 13 14 22.